[Essentially Ours] Re:New Member/ High Blood Pressure



Hi Bev,

Many people have had great results normalizing blood pressure using YL's
oils and other products. Here are a bunch of stories that people have shared
over the years.

Also check
http://www.oil-testimonials.com/aromatherapy.php?t=1&q=blood+pressure
for more stories.

And of course, if you don't have it already, the Essential Oils Desk
Reference (cheapest price on amazon.com) is the best source of education on
Young Living's oils and products and has a big section on what to do for
different situations.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Barbara

* * *

BLOOD PRESSURE TESTIMONIALS:

Another testimonial on lowering blood pressure. A friend has been putting a
drop of Aroma Life on the pulse point (carotid?) under the jaw, on her
father. The doctors have not been successful in getting it down, no matter
what they try. He's been doing the Aroma Life for two weeks. Went to the
doctor yesterday, blood pressure is down dramatically, almost normal. I
told them to tell the doctor what they are doing.

elaine warfield

* * *

I finally ordered the oils Aroma Life and Ylang Ylang specifically to treat
my high blood pressure, as it has been constantly high since our accident
last September.

I checked my blood pressure and it was high, 163/95, it worried me to have
it so high. I used the oils as instructed and my pressure dropped down to
140/90 within 45 minutes and continued to drop. I checked over the next few
days and my pressure has come down to normal of 123/80 and staying down. I
am very pleased, as I don't like taking the medication the Dr has
prescribed.

I have also had more consistent energy since taking the Vita Green and Berry
Young Juice.

I love the Super B, I can actually feel the affect of the B working in my
system, don't get that from other B's I have used before.

I love these products by YLEO and am even more of a believer now!!!

(also gave another raindrop treatment yesterday, getting better at it and
want to do more.)

Love to you,

Kathy

* * *

My husband has been able to get off his blood pressure medications by using
Aroma Life. At first he used it daily, morning and night, either over his
heart or on his wrists. Now he just keeps it on his nightstand and uses it
maybe 1x a week. His blood pressure was sky high and he is feeling much
better since discovering the Aroma Life.

Rachel

* * *

Understand that I have very high blood pressure, first discovered about age
25 (I am now 44); I was once hospitalized at 285/235. I had a very stressful
job. Two internists have told me that my blood pressure is among the hardest
they have ever tried to control. It runs deeply on both sides of my family.
Most of the time I am only on two meds for it, but I have had has many as 4,
with more meds to counteract the side affects.

A pilot on our chat line mentioned using Aroma Life to lower his blood
pressure, and says he will never forget the day his doctor told him he no
longer needed medication. I immediately wrote for info from him.

I began following his instructions: Apply Aroma Life morning and evening and
anytime I felt stressed to my chest and neck area. I rub on the chest,
carotid artery area, and wipe any excess to pulse points on my wrists.

My BP dropped enough that I began taking my meds every other day. I
continued; the BP dropped more, so I lowered my dosage again. I am now
currently taking my meds about every other day, because I ran out of Aroma
Life, and am currently waiting for an order this week. I have stayed at this
level or lower for about 3 months.

I look forward to the day when continued improving health will make it
possible for me to not have to take BP meds ever again!

I hope this information is useful to you and others who struggle with "The
Silent Killer."

Julie Dollahite

Newman CA

* * *

Aromalife and Lavender work well for me [for high blood pressure]!!

Kathie

* * *

I signed this guy up about six months ago and he never did any thing. So
about four weeks ago, he tells me he has been diagnosed with high blood
pressure, and put him on HBP medication and a muscle relaxer said it made
feel like he had a hang over from a lot of drinking. He doesn't like the
way he feels.

So he asks me what can be done, so I do the proverbial disclaimer,. told
him the EODR says AROMA LIFE and YLANG YLANG so he does it.

He goes and sees his cardiologist the following week, and his Blood Pressure
is 120/80. his EKG is normal. His Cardiologist tells him keep doing what
he is doing.

Dave Bobst

* * *

I got a report back from my brother-in-law on the results he got from using
YL products:

"When I started using the combination of H-R-T, Sulferzyme, Aroma Life and
Cardiacare my blood pressure was 160/110. That was on Feb.17th. On March
1st, just a few days later, as my body was detoxifying, it was 180/102,
which upset me a little, but I continued the program. On March 19th, it was
142/92, which I consider a complete success, and am scheduled for my knee
replacement surgery April 7. I also lost 18 lbs.

and I am certain that the wolfberry powder stops colds within hours."

Jackie Plugge

* * *

My oldest brother is 58 and has had high blood pressure for at least 2 years
now. I'm talking around 210/160 or so. He has gotten really scared a couple
of times. His doctors have tried everything, so they thought, to lower it,
but nothing worked. I told him about the oils I had coming for our mom, and
he asked if there was anything for high blood pressure.

We looked on the web site and found Lemon and Ylang Ylang was for high BP. I
had ordered the Essential 7 kit, so I gave him the Lemon to try.

He had a hard time buying the idea of just putting it on the feet, but was
desperate. The first night he used 2 drops and rubbed them on his feet. The
next morning his BP was even higher. He thought I was trying to kill him.
But the next night he did the same, plus we diffused it through the night as
he slept. It started to come down. This past weekend, it reached the almost
normal state, 135/87. Tonight he checked it when he got home from a very
trying day at work, it was 125/83. PTL.

He is a strong believer now, in the oils that is. Still working on the rest.

Randy Marshall

* * *

I've been using the oils to lower my BP for 3 years now. I started out with
Aroma Life (morning and night) for my high BP. I used it for two years on my
carotid arteries and the heart points on my hand, foot and arm. For me, it
helped some, but it was Lavender, Marjoram and Ylang Ylang that kept me from
having to use meds. I still do use Aroma Life sometimes, but not regularly.
That's what's so great about these oils.

There is no one answer. The point is that they can help. You just have to
find out what works for you, and the answer is probably much more than one!

Jan

* * *

I have three friends who are keeping their blood pressure where it needs to
be, under 140, by using Lavender on the hands and feet - just under the ring
finger and the same place on each foot - morning and evening. Irene came
home from work with a splitting headache, after being out of Lavender for
four days, and checked her blood pressure, it was 211 over 98. She took her
empty bottle took out the stopper and shook out a couple drops, laid down on
the couch and checked her pressure again in 30 minutes. it had dropped to

158 over ?? I think she said 80. Then got on the phone and had me bring her

my lavender. It is always worth a try!!

Agape,

Esther

* * *

In response to the person using Aroma Life to regain control of Blood
Pressure.

I am working with a gentlemen now who was trying to find a way off of
medication for this. When he came into one of our workshops I told him that
he would have to slowly wean himself off of whatever medications he was
trying to stop. We looked in the EDR for information. He ordered Ylang
Ylang and Aroma Life. A few weeks later I ended up meeting his family for
breakfast. (this was not intended to be a business meeting but signed up a
couple more people) He told me that he could feel the difference and was
able to get off of the medication. His blood pressure is back to normal. I
should say that I think it would normally take longer than he was willing to
give it. We have seen some (foolishly) just stop medications cold turkey.
Please proceed with caution. I just wanted to share this with you as we
have seen Ylang Ylang help many with the Aroma Life and don't forget to
start with a Cleansing Trio.

Best to you,

Kim

* * *

Dejavu!!! Three years ago, I was told I needed to start taking blood
pressure medication. My diastolic pressure was well over 100 and the
systolic was about 145. I told the doctor that I wanted to try a "healthy"
approach as apposed to drugs. She agreed to go with me on it for a couple of
months but then she would have to insist I take the medication
(hahahhahahahaha..insist...). I had heard Dr. Young talk about PowerMeal and
the wolfberry, mentioning it may help with blood pressure. I started
drinking it once a day in rice milk or distilled water. A little over a
month later, my blood pressure was in the optimal range. It stayed there for
around 8 months. You see, I stopped taking the Power Meal at about 6 months
because I got a bit cocky thinking it was stablized and I didn't need to use
the Power Meal. So at 8 months my blood pressure went up to the high range
again. I started using it again and sure enough, it went down and this time
it went down faster. I stayed on it for about a year and a half and started
using it on occaision and not being regular with it. This was okay and my BP
remained stable during that time. I don't remember when I stopped using it
all together but I went to the doctor and was totally surprised to see that
my BP was bad again. I am now on Power Meal again and this time for good. I
have learned my lesson. Power Meal for life!!

Donna, it didn't improve at all until one day after I was taking it for over
a month. It was very sudden. That is how it happened for me. It may be
different for you but I would definately give it a try. Also, I use lemon
and ylang ylang from time to time. But I know it is the powermeal that has
helped the most.

Peace and Good Health!

Laura Dunn

* * *

I had seriously high blood pressure to the point the doctor hospitalized me
several times. What made the difference in my life was Cardiacare, HRT,

Vitagreen, Thyromin and Immune Tune. If I stop any one of those products

the blood pressure goes back up. My medication has been cut in half and I

only have to visit the MD once a year.

Thank God for all of his wonderful plants and for showing Gary Young how to
make the oils and supplements.

Vonnie Coates

* * *

Magnesium is a natural calcium channel blocker. Ca channel blockers are one
of the main things MDs prescribe but the synthetic ones cause congestive
heart failure in five years time for most according to one of their studies.
My cardiologist said we need to take 800-1000 mg a day of Mg for the blood
pressure.

I get mine in the Master Hers formula. I also started out with the HRT
tincture at 3 droppers a day and was able to soon get down to one dropper.
I no longer need it.

During an acute crisis due to a medication the MD gave me for restless legs
the cardiologist could not get my BP down. It was running 240/140

for a few days. Then it was 180 area. I remembered Dr. Young's story

about treating Monty so I used Helechrysm sublingually. I only used 2 drops
once a day for two days. The first day it dropped to 160/100. The next day
it dropped to 120/60. The cardiologist had tried me on three medications,
doubled the first, doubled the second, and had not been successful. I
stopped the BP meds after the first dose of Helechrysm. I considered it an
oii necessary for emergencies. It is awesome.

Jo

* * *

About 18 months ago I was startled to find my blood pressure at 160/88.

While this is not cause to panic, it is certainly time to do something. I
removed the remainder of caffeine from my diet, started juicing according to
Dr. Mercola, increased my water as well as taking a balanced
calcium/magnesium supplement. I used Aroma Life and lavender daily.

Aroma Life would drop my pressure 10 points for a short while, but on the
other hand blood pressure normally varies that much in a days time. I have
monitored it on a regular basis while searching for what would work for me.

Most days it was still in the 150's/80's occasionally dropping to
140's/80's.

At convention I purchased Gary's new book, Essential Oils Integrative
Medical Guide. For the past three weeks I have been using the Circulation
Blend on page 174.

24 drops goldenrod

10 drops cypress

8 drops marjoram

4 drops ylang ylang

For the past week my blood pressure is consistently in the 120's/70's.

With JOY and GRATITUDE,

Jacke

* * *

What I have used for my high blood pressure is Peace & Calming or 3 Wise Men
(depending on what I fell led to use) along with a very large glass of
water. It's not an instantaneous help but sitting down and drinking a large
quantity of water, at least 36-40 ozs, if not more, helps to lower the blood
pressure. I apply the Peace & Calming on my temples and sides of the neck
then inhale while cupping my hands around my nose.

By doing this, I have relief within a short time. I have also suggested this
to friends who have had it work as well for them.

Blessings..

Sonja in Idaho

* * *

One of my clients has high blood pressure. She uses the oils, but says it
wasn't until she started using Sulfurzyme that her blood pressure went down.
She loves the stuff.

Paula

* * *

Have your friend try Aroma Life, a few drops on the chest and onto the
carotid arteries, morning and evening, and any time s/he is feeling
stressed.

I did this and it dramatically lowered my BP.

Julie

* * *

I wanted to share an experience --

I had been told to use Aroma Life and Ylang ylang (and the big book
EODR says to use these oils also) on my neck and over the heart to
reduce blood pressure.

So this morning I did an experiment. I woke with my BP at 130/100. So
I applied the oils and nothing else (I almost forgot -- I did take one
inner defense at the same time -- don't think this would lower my BP) --

anyway, took my BP again within 20-30 minutes and it was 110/82.
Pretty spectacular. I applied very liberally -- my one concern is
overwhelming people with the scents at work -- so I need to try again
with a lower dose.

My blood pressure elevated and I've been experiencing pain in the back
area after using a far-infared sauna three days in a row. I've read
over and over that far-infared sauna is excellent for cardiovascular
problems, but this experience seems to point otherwise. Anyone else
use far-infared saunas for cardiovascular issues?

Thanks
Margaret

* * *

Just wanted to let you know that since convention I have been on the restore
your core products. I am so happy and thankful that I went to convention and
heard about these products. First thing every morning I have balance
complete,omega blue, longevity and ningxia red. Now for the really exciting
part. My blood pressure has dropped 30 points and I have lost 8 pounds. No
blood pressure pills for me. Even my husband is excited about this and is
using more of the products.

Judy Braden

* * *

My husband has struggled with high blood pressure all his life. We have
tried many different treatments for it with little to no results. I then
heard about Aroma Life. I started him on 6-21-06 with the oil. We took his
blood pressure before and again after he oiled. It was 154/122, and after it
was 152/82. The results came in 5 minutes! So we started oiling 3 times per
day. We forgot to do his blood pressure on the 22nd, but on the following
days they were:

6-23-06 : 159/94,153/93

6-24-06: 158/104,142/87

6-25-06:170/100,155/85

6-26-06: 149/104,132/62

6-27-06: 156/88,147/78

6-28-06:142/95, 143/77

6-29-06: 142/92,134/70!

In 9 days of oiling his blood pressure had gone down -20/-52 points! We are
going to continue with the oil, but I am thrilled with the results already!

Darlene Bowie

* * *
My downline in NJ had high blood pressure for years and also high
cholesterol. She was on Lipitor from her MD.She has been taking Lemongrass
in a capsule each night for approx 2 months now and from the joyous phone
call I had received before Convention,her Dr. tested her blood pressure and
,guess what???,it is normal as is her cholesterol....isn't that amazing. She
is very happy with those results because it is the first time in years that
both have been so good! Her Doctor was stunned at what she did to get them
both to where they were supposed to be and she said she quit taking the
Lipitor and feels wonderful!

Yours ,

Brenda Bromley

* * *

I have been taking a capsule with 6 drops Lemongrass and 4 drops Aroma Life
for about 2 months. When I get my blood pressure checked at the pharmacy it
keeps going down.

Be Blessed,

Jane

* * *

I've used Aroma Life over heart and Ylang Ylang over carotid arteries in the
neck.

Sue Olmos, CTPM - Med

* * *

My blood pressure was up and the doctor gave me a month to watch it. During
that month I checked it and it got as high as 156/117. My friend introduced
me to the oils. Another said to watch out for hydrogenated oils in food.

It was in everything. Even the natural whole grain bread I was eating! I
felt so good with Lavender on my feet (heart point) and wrist. I continued
with it faithfully. My next check up for my blood pressure was normal,
110/85. The doctor looked very surprised and asked if I was taking any
drugs. I Love this.

Hazel

* * *

DISCLAIMER: The information provided here is for educational purposes only,
and is not intended as diagnosis, treatment or prescription for any disease.

The decision to use, or not to use, any of this information is the sole
responsibility of the reader.

__._,_.___
  **-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**

  Share this great group with your network!
  Tell folks to simply send an email to:

  EssentiallyOurs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

  Ask them to include either their YL number,
  or say YOU sent them, they will be approved
  right away.

  **-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**-**

EssentiallyOurs has a sister group called
EssentiallyEverything.  This group allows
you to post messages that are considered
"Off Topic" on EssentiallyOurs.

Messages on EE are not moderated, but you do
need to be approved for membership.  To join,
send an email with your YL number to:

EssentiallyEverything-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

**********************************************************
***   Changing your EssentiallyOurs message delivery   ***
**********************************************************

If you would like to change your delivery options
for Essentially Ours messages, send an email to the
corresponding option that you would like.  It takes
up to a day for your change to take effect.  Thank you
for being a part of this supportive community!

=====================
Individual messages:
   EssentiallyOurs-normal@yahoogroups.com
=====================
Digest Version - all messages for the day in one:
   EssentiallyOurs-digest@yahoogroups.com
=====================
No Mail - read on the web only (or going on vacation)
   EssentiallyOurs-nomail@yahoogroups.com
=====================

Disclaimer:  Statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug
Administration. Products and/or techniques mentioned are not intended to
diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information provided here
is for educational purposes only and is not intended as diagnosis,
treatment, or prescription for any disease. The decision to use, or not to
use, any of this information is the sole responsibility of the reader.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments: